This application is for Etsy/handmade/boutique businesses. If you are a direct sales rep, please use this application.
Vend Raleigh presents:
The Holiday Sip and Shop ~ A Girls Night Out
Saturday, November 21, 2015
The Holiday Sip and Shop is a 4 hour shopping event with proceeds benefiting a soon to be determined local charity. The evening includes handmade and direct sales vendors, raffle prizes, food and wine.
The Holiday Sip and Shop will take place on Saturday, November 21st from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at Halle Cultural Arts Center – 237 N Salem St Apex, NC. We will have scheduled set up times starting at 4pm and ending at 5pm. All tables must be set up and ready to go by 5:30pm. There is Wi-Fi service available and limited electrical outlets that can be used for a fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. Vendor Fees – range from $55 – $100 depending space size and location. There are 6ft and 7ft table spaces, as well as flex space and Entire room spaces; we will allow space sharing as well as table and a half space options. Please review the Table Map document for details on sizes, locations, and pricing. Vendors must provide their own Tables and chairs. All tables must be covered, and vendors must provide their own table covering. If you have questions about the size of your space please contact, Michelle The fee also includes entry into the 100 Swag Bags that will be given out to attendees. We WILL NOT limit the amount of Reps or types of businesses in the Swag Bags.
2. Set up and take down: We will have scheduled set up times starting at 4pm, running in 20 minute intervals and ending at 5pm. You must be completely ready for shoppers by 5:30pm. Please do not apply if you have prior obligations on Saturday November 21st that might cause you to be late. It is essential that you arrive during your scheduled unloading/set up time. Late arrivals will have a ripple effect on everyone please be considerate and punctual. You will be allowed to start tearing down your display at 9:45pm or when the last shopper leaves (whichever comes first). All vendors must be packed up and out by 10:45pm as we have to have the whole space clean and vacated by 11pm. When deciding what you want to bring, please make sure that you will be able to set up and tear down within the times we’ve listed. Also, there is only ONE elevator for ALL to use.
3. All vendors are responsible for collecting their own sales tax.
4. Craft vendors please include a link to your website, Facebook page, etc. or attach at least 2 photos to the email application. Direct sales vendors please include website of the company, you do not have to send in photos. Applications will not be considered without website/photos accompanying them.
5. The Holiday Sip and Shop may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products or duplication of vendor’s products. Early submission of application does not guarantee you a spot. Those not accepted for this event once we have filled all spaces will be put on a Wait List.
6. Applications will be done online ONLY. You will not receive an email confirmation after submittal, but a page thanking you for your submission. The application process ends on Friday October 2nd .
7. You will receive an email letting you know if you have been accepted or if you are on the Wait List by Friday October 9th. If you are accepted you will also receive a PayPal invoice. Please pay ASAP, if we have not received payment from you by Wednesday October 14th we will give your spot to the next person on the wait list.
8. Advertisement: There will be flyers out in the community about this event. The event will be added to the Vend Raleigh Directory Calendar. We will also create an event on Facebook that will be OPEN for you to invite whomever you wish. We also ask that you advertise on your Facebook page (both personal and business) and any other Social Media Accounts, website, blog, Newsletter, etc.
Next STEP: Review the Table Map document, and then fill out the Application
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have read this over and do not feel you can participate in the event as a vendor please do not feel discouraged! We have other ways that you can participate. Please visit the Sponsorship Page for more details. (Sponsorship opportunities coming soon.)